16 July 2007

In My Arms @ Last

This layout was created for the Little Scrapbook Shop Design Team Challenge. Cath challenged us to attach flowers in a different way to normal.



I used a lot of small primas and attached them originally using a little bit of dimensional magic, but then sewed over them with the sewing machine.

A couple of close ups for detail.





Products used:
*bazzill - pink and green
*small primas
*prima hydrangeas
*FTI Rub Ons - Designer Skinnies, Flowers Pastel
*brad
*American Crafts Chipboard - Alphabet Thickers, Hat Box Pink
*prima leaves


Most of these products are available at The Little Scrapbook Shop.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You have some absolutely fabulous work showcased on your blog.

This 'In My Arms @ Last' LO is wonderful!

Ally said...

wow i really love all the primas on this!!! looks fab! I will have to try this!

Narelle said...

I am so inlove with all the primas on this LO and the beautiful sentiment in your title!!

Love your work Tara!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow!!!!!!!! this is so beautiful I LOVE all those flowers just GORGEOUS!!

yvonne said...

what a gorgeous LO, love love love the stitched primas!

Kathleen Pitt said...

oh my gosh this is so clever and gorgeous!! I love how you have attached all the flowers!

miss~nance said...

Love love love what you have done with the primas.