4 July 2007

Under Construction



Did something by accident, but think it is quite effective. I didn't want the brads to be nice and shiny seeing as everything else has been distressed. So I filed them a bit. Then when I put a bit of paint on them. And then accidently added a bit of Tim Holtz distress ink...

... then being the impatient person that I am I tried to add the rub ons before everything was completely dry.

They wouldn't stick... BUT they pulled the paint and ink off and now it has a masked effect. Not sure that it would work every time though.



LSBS Products Used
* MM Foam Stamps - Misunderstood
* White paint
* 3 Bugs In a Rug 12x12 Paper - Spicy Cardamom
* 3 Bugs In a Rug Die Cut Tags - Spicy
* Urban Lily Rub On's - His
* FTI brads
* Bazzill Really BIG Brads - Silver
* American Craft Rub Ons - Mini Marks, Ned Jr
Black
* Tim Holtz Distrtess Ink - Weathered Wood
* twill
* white bazzill

Other
*provocraft paper

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hey I think it was all meant to be, because it's turned out *perfectly*!!!

Chrissy x

Rowena said...

I think the best LO's are always the ones that dont go to plan & you have to improvise ! It looks fantastic - love the grungy feel to go with the construction theme!